Hmm... An idea: if a,b==c,d:

Richard Dillingham shadowlord13_1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 18:31:08 EST 2002

if a,b>c,d: print a
  File "<input>", line 1
    if a,b>c,d: print a
        ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

> Consider that when interpreting tuples as coordinates, (1,2) == (2,1) is
probably true since...

That's not what I want at all, either. 1,2 == 2,1? Eh? Uh. That's not the
same point.

I'm temporarily storing mouse coordinates and comparing with old ones to
determine why I seem to be getting the mouse moved mesage when the mouse
coordinates haven't actually changed yet, among other things (In PyGame). I
was just thinking that the if statement would be shorter and still
understandable if done using commas, like assignment can be. That's all.