HTTP 403.1 Forbidden: Execute Access Forbidden

Jeffrey Keil keilj_33 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 15:13:24 EST 2002

Greetings:

I'm trying to run a Python CGI script on a Windows 2000 server. I get
the following error message:

HTTP 403.1 Forbidden: Execute Access Forbidden
Internet Information Services

The security on the directory is set to allow both scripts and
executables. I am able to run Perl CGI scripts in the same directory.

What do I need to do so that I can run Python CGI scripts from this
directory? I think I had a similar problem the last time I set-up a
web page, but I don't recall what I had to do to resolve this. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jeff Keil