Python And Zope Developers in Latin America

lozinski at jobmart.com lozinski at jobmart.com
Fri Nov 15 11:04:50 EST 2002

>I am looking for Python and Zope developers who live in >Latinamerica for the
realisation of an ongoing project for >Telecenters in Latinamerica.
I am glad to see that news.  It makes so much more sense than everyone sending
the work to India.

The largest online database of python and zope developers is located at:

python.jobmart.com

For the latin American candidates please go to

zope.jobmart.com/Resumes/ShowOthers

Post your job, and I will send you an account which makes it really easy to sort
through the different candidates.

Regards
Chris

1-510-740-6486