Python documentation in DocBook

David Mertz, Ph.D. mertz at gnosis.cx
Fri Nov 15 19:55:10 EST 2002

DaveP <DaveP at NEARLYdpawson.freeserve.co.uk> wrote previously:
|If that had been 'in XML' instead of 'on XML' I'd have asked why you
|can't figure it out.

Nope *on*, as in "about" or "concerning."  Take a look for my name at
IBM developerWorks or Intel Developer Services (I'm rather prominent...
I actually may begin an additional column on "XML for Documentation" or
something along those lines).[*]

There was a bit of irony to my remark, btw.  Although I do not claim to
know as much about XML (or DocBook) as Martin does, I know quite a bit.
The more one learns about XML, the less of a glow surrounds the
technology...  I suppose following the trend, those who *truly*
understand XML would never *use* it.

Yours, David...

[*] Do a search for "python xml docbook" on google.  I'm number 11.
(But I wish I could make it to the first page of more searches...  I
guess I'll have to hire one of those search manipulation scamsters :-)).

--
mertz@  | The specter of free information is haunting the `Net!  All the
gnosis  | powers of IP- and crypto-tyranny have entered into an unholy