the real .pyc file

Duncan Booth duncan at rcp.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 04:39:52 EST 2002

Wolfgang Strobl <wks000 at t-online.de> wrote in
news:cl1euucqtauss2mqebkscv24jek5r6p65f at 4ax.com:

> Well, a while ago my employer got acquired, so I used the folllowing
> four liner as a signature for a while.
>
> #define print void main(){ printf(
> print "signature under construction"
> #define pass );}
> pass
>
> I'd like to know whether it's doable in less than four lines. :-)

Well, you could trivially cut it down to two line:

#define print(s) void main(){ printf(s); }
print ("signature under construction")

although, of course, your 'void main' isn't actually legal, nor do you
define printf (and since it takes a variable number of arguments calling
it without defining it gives undefined behaviour), so I think you really
need three lines:

#include <stdio.h>
#define print(s) int main(){ printf(s); return 0; }
print("signature under construction")