mod_python

Дамјан Г. пенгуиниста at маил?=.=?iso-8859-5?Q?нет?=.=?iso-8859-5?Q?мк
Fri Nov 29 14:36:27 EST 2002

>> Thats the way mod_python works. read the documentation :)
>>
>> You have registered mptest.py to be a handler for all requests
>> ending in ".py".
>>

> Here's what I can gather: if I want to have another script, I have to put
> it in a new directory and create a directive in the conf for that new
> file.

yes, thats how it works

> That sounds so complex, clumsy and dumb that it's probably not the way.
> How do I make every script handle itself? I tried the publisher handler,
> and it proved useless.

The publisher handler will do what you want

> I thought about importing everything to one script from others, but that
> isn't what I need at all. That's just pointless.

And that's the way the publisher works

> And how do I make it so typing in a directory gives me a page (index.htm)
> instead of a list of the files in the directory? (Goes to take another
> look at the publisher)

I dont believe that's connected to mod_python.

--
Дамјан

      There are three kind of lies: lies, damn lies and benchmarks.