A really bad idea.

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Nov 19 17:45:06 EST 2002

John Hunter wrote:

> The one feature I'm unhappy with in python mode is text wrapping
>
> If you have
> and execute fill-paragraph in the help string, it returns
>
>   class counting_dict(dict): """A specialized dictionary for counting.
>       This help string goes on and on and on""" def __call__(self,
>       key):
>       key = key.strip() self[ key ] = self.get( key , 0 ) + 1

Indeed, this is the only fault I have with python-mode as well.  It
would be nicer if reformatting strings and constants were more clever
about context.

/  \ The great floodgates of the wonder-world swung open.
\__/ Herman Melville
    Bosskey.net: Return to Wolfenstein / http://www.bosskey.net/rtcw/
 A personal guide to Return to Castle Wolfenstein.