Is it possible to write web-based GUI using Python?

David Mitchell djmitchell at NOSPAM.optushome.com.au
Wed Nov 27 15:00:00 EST 2002

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 23:05:34 +0000, Pierre Rouleau wrote:

(snip)

> What I'd like to be able to do is implement a complete GUI-based control
> application (with buttons, slider, whatever widgets the app needs)
> accessible over the web.
>
> Is this possble with Python?  If so, where the best place to start looking?

I'm looking for exactly the same thing.  I know Perl has the
CGI::Widget::* modules which do pretty much exactly this, but I don't want
to use Perl for this particular project.

Regards

Dave Mitchell