Gnuplot on Windows

Jannie Hofmeyr jhsh at maties.sun.ac.za
Wed Nov 27 10:45:41 EST 2002

Hi

In gp_win32.py:
I have found that just putting the full path in single quotes, e.g.

gnuplot_command = 'c:\program files\wgnuplot\pgnuplot.exe'

does not work (probably because of the space), but that the following works well

gnuplot_command = '"c:\program files\wgnuplot\pgnuplot.exe"'

I am using the newest 1.6 version of gnuplot.py.

There is a Windows binary of Gnuplot 3.8i available in Petr Mikulik's site
http://www.sci.muni.cz/~mikulik/gnuplot/gp38i-Oct05_2002-winbin.zip

Hope this helps
Jannie Hofmeyr