status of Jython?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Nov 28 05:40:30 EST 2002

animeshk at yahoo.com (animeshk) writes:

> I noticed on the Jython site that the last version of Jython is from
> December 2001.

I don't use it, but I believe that version works well.  So the lack of
updates shouldn't be taken as too bad a sign in itself.

> What version of CPython is this "equivalent to" (if
> that makes any sense)?  2.1?

Yes.

> Is there a new version available anywhere?  Thanks!

I think you can get development versions from CVS somewhere.  Don't
know what you'll find there, though.

Cheers,
M.

--
  Gullible editorial staff continues to post links to any and all
  articles that vaguely criticize Linux in any way.