Parsing & question about usages off classes!

Frans frans at haarman.com
Sun Nov 3 14:58:52 EST 2002

Alex Martelli wrote:
> If by any chance your request for creating new classes
> has nothing to do with creating new classes but is rather
> about binding dynamically computed names to new instances
> of an existing class, my earnest advice is not to do that.
> Use dictionaries and lists, NOT variables with dynamically
> determined names -- the latter is never a good approach.

Ok. I am trying a different approach. But I am still having problems.

I want to create several new list. The name off the new lists will come
from another list. That way I can create several lists, depending on the
data received from logfiles. Is that possible ?

Or isnt that a good idea either ? :)

So basicly:
my_list['some','data']
variable = my_list[0]
variable = list

Now this doesnt work, but the result I want is a new list with the name
'some'.

Thanks,

Frans