Is it possible to write web-based GUI using Python?

Robin Becker robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Nov 28 09:49:30 EST 2002

A bit off topic, but using the newer features of browsers and
dynapi.sf.net it's possible to get statefull behaviour on the browser
using CGI without flushing the current page using javascript.

I've been using a python cgi backend to interrogate a db to produce
slices of very long dropdowns.

Under the hood dynapi is using layers or ilayers and reading documents,
one of the leading developers, Raymond Irving, claims

--
Robin Becker