Python 2.2.2 on OS/390 V2R10

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Sun Nov 3 11:51:21 EST 2002

John Roth wrote:
>> our three teams (Windows, AIX and OS/390). I doubt that it will be an
> Also, I believe REXX is availible for all three environments. AFIC, it's
> a typical kludge scripting language, but it does work.

Me, I remember Rexx as a pretty good scripting language back from
the '80s, when I worked for IBM -- Rexx is what first gave me the
taste for using "scripting" languages wherever feasible.  I hear it
also took roots in the Amiga world, and I assume it must have
grown and developed in the 14 years since I last used it, but I
haven't kept track.  But what do you think is "a typical kludge"
about it?

Alex