Fernando Pérez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 13:38:50 EST 2002

Jacek Generowicz wrote:

[snip]

>> I'd very much appreciate an overview of this by you or anyone else
>> with a good lisp background.
>
> I would not consider myself to have a "good lisp background". But I'd
> be happy to try to make constructive suggestions, and maybe give you
> some pointers ... but please allow me to postpone this for a week or
> so, as I would not be able to make a sensible contribution with my
> current time constraints.

Thanks a lot for the information you did give. And yes, I'm still interested,
so whenever you find a spare moment (next week, next month, it doesn't really
matter), I'd still appreciate more details. If you want, you can CC me
privately at <fperez [AT] pizero.colorado.edu>, my work email (not used on
Usenet normally for spam reasons).

Thanks again for your time.

Cheers,

f.