Python documentation in DocBook

Martin v. Loewis martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Nov 14 08:52:15 EST 2002

Zoltan Sekeres <zoltan at trados.com> writes:

>  From my experience (I work for TRADOS, a translation tools provider) the
> translation becomes much easier with XML. With XML it is usually
> sufficient to provide a simple config file for our TagEditor product and
> it just works.

The problem that I still consider unsolved is how may translators can
work on a single document, and how retranslation of the entire
document in case of changes can be avoided. This can be solved
theoretically, by assigning IDs to relevant elements (and then finding
out which IDs need to change), but I'm not sure whether this would
work in practice.

Regards,
Martin