Python Browser Plugins (summary/proposal)

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Sun Nov 3 03:59:29 EST 2002

After looking at all the replies I got to my "Python Browser Plugins"
question and following up the links, I've put together what I see as a
reasonable strategy for solving my clientside support problem. It amounts
to a fairly large project, but it should be feasible for us to implement
it over the course of 2003. Naturally any contributions or comments will be
greatly appreciated.  I wanted to link to the summary here and ask for any
additional comments:

Narya Clientside Implementation Concept
http://www.anansispaceworks.net/NaryaInfo/client_html

Cheers,