[wxPython] I'd like to catch mouse click events within a text control

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Thu Nov 21 13:24:40 EST 2002

I'd like to catch mouse click events within a text control and then read the
mouse pointer position. Alas, the only events I found in the dox are,
EVT_TEXT, EVT_TEXT_ENTER, EVT_TEXT_URL, EVT_TEXT_MAXLEN.

Is this possible at all? Do I have to catch the click event from an other
control, which receives the click event? Which one could it be?

Many thanks in advance and kind regards
Franz GEIGER

P.S.: Platform is AP 2.1.3, wxPython 2.3.2.1.