reliable tcp server holding multiple connections

Wojtek Walczak gminick at hacker.pl
Sat Nov 23 11:13:18 EST 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to write a skeleton of a TCP server able to hold multiple
connections. The code is here:
    <http://gminick.linuxsecurity.pl/pliki/old/tools/multi_serv.py>
It works nice, but I'm sure, there're dozens of small, hard to see
and to think about bugs, and I want you to help me in tracing them ;)
Why I'm doing this? Since it's hard to find such an example in
c.u.py archives. In howtos and documentation you'll find nothing
but some simple single server examples. I want to create a point of
reference to well-written TCP server (holding multiple connections),
but it's almost impossible without your participation :)

ps. I know about SocketServer ;)

--
[ ] gminick (at) underground.org.pl  http://gminick.linuxsecurity.pl/ [ ]
[ "Po prostu lubie poranna samotnosc, bo wtedy kawa smakuje najlepiej." ]