Tony tonygreen at techie.com
Fri Nov 8 08:19:09 EST 2002

My guess is that Lisp appeals to people who like predicate logic and Python
appeals to people who like to deliver software.

Lisp has been the mainstay of a lot of traditional AI courses for donkeys
years, Python has been picked up by a lot of the new generation of
programmers who learnt their trade on scripted web applications and needed
something quick, clear and flexible to get the job done as quickly and
painlessly as possible.

I'm not at all familiar with Scheme.

news:3d5b5ad8.0211080454.50bc6128 at posting.google.com...