Crash in curses stdscr.getkey?

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Nov 5 01:28:50 EST 2002

"David M. Cooke" wrote:

> I've gone ahead and submitted a patch (SF #633635).

Ah, excellent, thanks for looking into it.  I figured it was far more
likely it was in the Python glue layer than in curses itself, but really
had no way of researching it directly (the crash doesn't happen on my
machines).

I've already released an updated version with the workaround, which is
good enough for my users; just wanted to pass the word along about a
potential problem.

/  \ Society attacks early when the individual is helpless.
\__/ B.F. Skinner
    Bosskey.net: Return to Wolfenstein / http://www.bosskey.net/rtcw/
 A personal guide to Return to Castle Wolfenstein.