Python embedded into C#, how?

dsavitsk dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Sun Nov 3 16:14:14 EST 2002

"Brant Harris" <bharris at students.depaul.edu> wrote in message
news:uU6x9.4009$mN6.1306943 at newssrv26.news.prodigy.com...
> quote:
>     ... and I can't seem to actually use the COM object once it's used.
>

> Sorry I meant, I can't seem to actually use the COM object once it is
> registered.  Use it as in, I have to reference it in C# and I can't seem
> find the object in its COM list.

I preface this by saying that I know nothing about C#, and I aim to keep it
that way.  In answer to this narrow question, however, not the larger one
about embedding an interpreter, my guess is that you need to use late
binding on the COM pobject.  A google search turned this up

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/1/call_com.asp

-d