Question about drawing simple graph in Python?

Robin Munn rmunn at pobox.com
Mon Nov 11 02:38:05 EST 2002

Patrick Surry <Patrick.Surry at quadstone.com> wrote:
> I don't know of a specific module for this, but there's a nice package called
> graphviz (google will find it, I'm offline) which includes tools for rendering

For the record (and the archives), graphviz can be found at:

    http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/

and/or:

    http://www.graphviz.org/

One is the official AT&T research site, the other the development site.
Please note that I have nothing to do with this project, so don't ask me
any questions about it. I just thought it would be nice if the URL's
showed up in the thread for the sake of anyone reading the archives
later.

--
Robin Munn <rmunn at pobox.com>
http://www.rmunn.com/