With what module can Python handel *.tar.gz file?

Robin Munn rmunn at pobox.com
Wed Nov 27 17:34:37 EST 2002

Wang Hanbo <bswhb at 263.net> wrote:
[snip 205 lines]

Wow, Outlook Express (or was it Outlook?) really produces some *ugly*
HTML. 205 lines for a seven-line message? What a waste of bandwidth.

Anyway, please turn off HTML emails in your mail client before asking
questions on this newsgroup. Send in Plain Text only -- any other method
wastes a lot of bandwidth, plus it looks just plain ugly.

Or better yet: ditch Outlook / Outlook Express and get a better
mail/news client. (Is mutt available on Windows? What about slrn?)

I would have been happy to answer your question, but I didn't want to
wade through 200+ lines of HTML to do so.

--
Robin Munn <rmunn at pobox.com>
http://www.rmunn.com/