old SimpleXMLRPCLib classes

Jacob Smullyan smulloni at bracknell.smullyan.org
Mon Nov 4 10:52:42 EST 2002

In article <cB12HJAlOlx9EwWy at jessikat.demon.co.uk>, Robin Becker wrote:
> Under 2.1 I used a version of the SimpleXMLRPCServer module that
> contained support for intermittent XMLRCPC via a class called
> CGIXMLRPCRequestHandler.
>
> Under 2.2 it seems that SimpleXMLRPCServer has gone into the library,
> but the CGI support classes are gone. Anyone know of a replacement? This
> feature was really useful.

This is the xmlrpc server support module I use; it is based on code
from SimpleXMLRPCServer and scripts by F. Lundh and E. Kidd.  It
supports the standard system methods, and works with CGI and SkunkWeb:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/skunkweb/skunkweb/pylibs/xmlrpchandler.py?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup