How to call another file

Catherine Yang yiyang at wharton.upenn.edu
Mon May 13 17:17:03 EDT 2002

It doesn't matter what file it is. It can be a C file. By "calling", I mean
executing another file. I want to use Python to finish some tasks, then use
another file (*.sas) to finish another task, then return to Python to
continue. It's like executing a system command from Python, I guess.

Thanks
Catherine
P.S.