Please help a newbie.

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat May 25 12:56:09 EDT 2002

On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 11:32:46AM -0500, SA wrote:
> I'm trying to learn Python. I was going through the 24 hour book for python
> and being new to programming, I got quite confused by the books explanation
> on OOP. Does anyone know of some good tutorials on line that explain this
> concept and in particular how it relates to Python.

Look around <www.python.org> website, or get another book.  Basically,
"OOP" is a way to move as much details as possible to the data, instead of
having programmer remember those details every time the data are used.

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>
8-CPU Cluster, Hosting, NAS, Linux, LaTeX, python, vim, mutt, tin