Crashing IDLE

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Thu May 30 14:16:37 EDT 2002

"NOP" at the assembly language level does all those things! Events and
interrupts are generally sensed at instruction/statement boundaries, and
"pass" would (or should!) count as such. Methinks at a higher level of
abstraction (but not really), the pcode interpreter loop should be doing
this too.

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA