win32com Excel problem

Tom Wiencko tew at wiencko.com
Thu May 23 17:11:28 EDT 2002

I have had a terrible time calling xlSheet.Cells a lot of times.  What
I have done instead, with good results, is to grab ranges into lists
of lists, and then parse the lists.

When I call xlSheet.Cells a lot, sooner or later the com interface
locks up (I did not even get a traceback).

-Tom

Tom Wiencko                                              tew at wiencko.com
President - Wiencko & Associates, Inc.                    (404) 255-2330
Telecom Consulting & Project Development -- Wireline, Wireless, Internet