Python stagnating?

Chris chrisl_ak at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 19:43:20 EDT 2002

I appreciate all the replies. I was not trying to come down on anyone, or
imply anything! As someone considering investing time in Python (a language
that is looking very interesting), I was curious if development was still
active and am always looking for resources like what the starship site looks
like it USED to be. And maybe will be again! I will submit notes of broken
links or other oddities when I have a chance...

I'm glad to hear that things are proceeding very well...

What would be really nice is an easily searchable, online manual. As a user
I really like the approach taken by the PHP manual, which integrates easy
searching, an auto search on the URL, and user comments all in one place.
Time to start digging around!