vt100 or vt102 or terminal emulator

Radovan Garabik spam at melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk
Thu May 2 03:11:31 EDT 2002

Noah <noah at noah.org> wrote:

 : Does anyone know of any vt100 or vt102 emulators in Python?
 : I'm writing a Python screen scraping application and I need
 : to build a virtual screen in memory. The screen reader then
 : needs to parse vt100 escape codes to represent the screen in
 : an array. This should be easy, but I don't want to duplicate
 : work if someone out there already has a terminal emulator module.

there is superterm: http://azz.us-lot.org/files/superterm-0.1.tar.gz
(it needed some cleaning to run with newer pythons)
and I also started something similar, but never got
anywhere far (tell me if you want the code).

| Radovan Garabik  http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik |
| __..--^^^--..__         garabik @ fmph . uniba . sk       |