pygtk

John J Breen jbreen at nospam.com
Thu May 30 17:57:07 EDT 2002

Hey all,
    I have a pygtk question. I would like to create a scrollable window
that contains several other scrollable text widgets. I want the text
widgets to be somewhat large so that I can only fit four on each "page"
of the window containing all of them. So to get to text widgets 5-8 you
would have to use the outer most scroll buttons to scroll down and take
a look at the others. Would a layout widget be my best bet? Or is there
some way to make a scrollable table widget? So far I have been trying to
use the layout widget but it doesnt seem to be working correctly. The
arrows on the scroll bars disappear and there is some other strange
behavior.

Thanks
John Breen