"One Bullet is never enough" Paper

John Roth johnroth at ameritech.net
Sat May 18 07:37:43 EDT 2002

"Tim Daneliuk" <tundra at tundraware.com> wrote in message
news:3CE5AFD3.32D59F at tundraware.com...
> Python does just what needs doing ... see the end of this piece for
why:

>    http://www.tundraware.com/Technology/Bullet/

--------
> Tim Daneliuk
> tundra at tundraware.com

I just read it, and I don't see any connection whatsoever
between your title and the subject of your paper. Nevertheless,
your paper is quite interesting in its own right, it's just in the
wrong newsgroup.

What you're missing is that (IMNSHO) the root problem
is how we manage projects. For a radically different approach,
you might look at Extreme Programming. While the methodology
is generally used with OO, it can actually be used with any
programming technology, as long as you can get a sufficiently
fast compile/execute cycle going.

John Roth