Killing a socket server in DOS?

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no
Thu May 30 20:43:22 EDT 2002

I've written a simple server using asyncore.dispatcher as a
superclass; in UNIX I don't ave any problems with it, but in DOS it
seems I can't kill the asyncore.loop() loop with Ctrl-Z or Ctrl-C or
Ctrl-D or anything... Is there a way? Should I implement it
differently? (I could always add functionality for killing it through
the protocol itself, but that seems a bit unnecessary...)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org