Need help starting to learn Python.

seraphim seraphim at linuxmail.org
Sun May 26 17:15:33 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am very interested in learning how to use Python. A while back I
became interested in learning it, but could not find resources in to
do so. My friend let me borrow his C book and I have got a little into
that, but as I was reading the statement about RC1 of Slackware 8.1, I
noticed a link to comp.lang.python.  I decided to check it out. In
doing so my interest in Python has been spurred again. I was hoping
that someone here could point me to a really nice website to learn
Python with, like a tutorial. Also, book suggestions would be nice.
Please email me your links or reply to this post.
seraphim at linuxmail.org

seraphim