A pure Python solution that works like expect ????

Lance Ellinghaus lellinghaus at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 06:20:11 EDT 2002

The PySSH library does not work when you must specify the password.
Must I break down and use Perl for this? The Perl modules work
correctly for this.. I just did not want to have to write it all in
Perl.

This is running on Solaris 2.8.
I cannot disable the password requirement due to the hardware I am
using SSH to connect to, so please do not suggest that.
I am using OpenSSH version 3.0.2p1.

Thank you!
Lance

=====