What does Python offer?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu May 30 20:04:53 EDT 2002

Aahz wrote:

> In article <3CF6B12F.CFD4823C at engcorp.com>,
> Peter Hansen  <peter at engcorp.com> wrote:
> >Aahz wrote:

> >> Unfortunately, www.linuxjournal.com wasn't responding yesterday, and
> >> it's not responding today.
> >
> >Didn't Linux Journal email us and report that it was unfortunately
> >unable to sustain a viable business in today's business climate?
>
> Sure didn't e-mail me, and www.linuxjournal.com is now responding.

D'oh!  As Dave Reed points out in an impending message (received
via email before I can see it in Usenet :-), it was the *Embedded*
Linux Journal, which was probably a related entity but in any
case is defunct.

My apologies for getting it wrong...  I hope this doesn't turn
out to be a self-fulfilling prophecy type of thing!

-Peter