Newbie - does Python have DB Independent interface?

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Wed May 15 20:23:16 EDT 2002

by Jove it works! On a whim, I tried "python nooky" on Google and came up
with this gem of a site:
http://www.saigonh3.com/hymnal.htm

I was particularly amused by "The sex life of the camel" and wonder if our
Perl friends are aware of this peculiar behavior of the dromedary? ;-)

It also includes some Monty Python song lyrics, including those ever popular
ditties "The Lumberjack Song", "The Penis Song", "The Philosopher's Song"
(wherein appears the word "nooky") and "The Clittoris Song".

(this site has no images, but language is at least PG-13)