OT: The sun shines out of big business

David K. Trudgett dkt at registriesltd.com.au
Tue May 21 19:47:07 EDT 2002

Hi James,

Thanks for your detailed reply. As this is OT, however, I will be
brief. Suffice it to say I don't agree with anything you said, though
I make a couple of specific notes below.

On Tuesday 2002-05-21 at 01:02:55 -0700, James J. Besemer wrote:

> Nothing in my reply was intended to specifically criticize your post.  In

Well, that's good. Nothing in my post was meant to suggest you were
referring to me in particular.

> I merely felt compelled to praise Tim's, mainly because he did argue at
> length why the contrary views are short sighted and (IMHO) child-like.
> Furthermore, I found it a refreshing change of pace from the MS ankle
> biting that is so prevalent here.

Oh, yes, I fully see your point! I also find it immensely refreshing
to read about the US energy war in Afghanistan. It makes such a change
from the anti-terrorist propaganda one hears all the time. Perhaps
George Dubya and his oil cronies should just cut right through it all
and tell people like it is. It's not at all as if big business is
killing, torturing and starving thousands or millions of innocent men,
women and children. It's not like that at all. In fact, it would be
libelous even to think it.

David Trudgett