Keeping track of modules, classes, methods

Egbert Bouwman egbert at bork.demon.nl
Wed May 29 05:39:21 EDT 2002

My own memory is pretty bad in many respects, so I have great
difficulties in remembering what I have constructed in terms
of a growing collection of modules, classes, methods: what they
are and can do,  and how to relate them, or how they are related.

Maybe it is my own fault, I just created chaos.
But anyhow, I would like to know if anybody knows tricks,
recipees, disciplines or even modules to create
and keep up to date some overview over what started as a
simple project.

IDLE is helpful for drilling down, but not good for the
bird's-eye view. Maybe something graphical ...
egbert
--
Egbert Bouwman - Keizersgracht 197 II - 1016 DS  Amsterdam - 020 6257991