Unnamed Tkinter object reference?

Martin Franklin mfranklin1 at gatwick.westerngeco.slb.com
Thu May 16 16:18:38 EDT 2002

On Thursday 16 May 2002 6:49 pm, Christopher Myers wrote:
> Martin,
>
> Thanks so much!
> Combining your code and mine, I(We) have created a very reusable widget,
> which would most likely be useful to others in Python-opia.  Any idea if
> any of the Tk wrappers out there (Pmw, others?) already have such a
> widget?

Chris,

Not that I know of, but I only use Tkinter + Pmw  I did find this when I
google'd for 'Tkinter listbox bind <Any-Key>'

http://www.cs.usyd.edu.au/~piers/python/py2html.cgi/~piers/python/ScrolledTable

I think it does more than our little widget but I haven't tested it 'cause I
don't need it just yet!

Cheers
Martin