Again: gadfly + py2exe HELP really needed

Max nospam at nospam.nospam
Tue May 28 21:31:07 EDT 2002

"Gordon McMillan" <gmcm at hypernet.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:Xns921C711B4A11Bgmcmhypernetcom at 199.171.54.214...
[...]
> I've seen no indication you saw my earlier post, so

I'm sorry!

> gadfly has a runtime dependency on a file which *not*
> a .py file, and is *not* imported. It is read using
> marshal, and it contains the SQL grammar.

In fact, this seems a nice information... but i'm not sure i understand what
you mean...
Maybe you're talking about kjbuckets.pyd? In this case i tried to build
without it (since it shouln't be mandatory).
If this is not the case, i have no idea which file might be, and what should
i do with it once discovered "who" it is...

> I haven't used gadfly in a couple years, so you'll have
> to hunt down the exact filename and where it's expected
> to live.

Thanks a lot for the help...
Max