Python ISAPI extension.

Syver Enstad syver-en+usenet at online.no
Thu May 23 17:14:04 EDT 2002

I remember someone posting about this some time ago. I now finally
have some code up and running that implements an IIS ISAPI extension
for running python scripts, the extension tries to emulate plain
out-of-process CGI as closely as possible (possible for me that is
:-)), by substituting the os.environ and sys.stdout objects and
routing them to the equivalent functionality in ISAPI. The code is
heavily inspired by PyWX which is a similar thingy for the AOL server.

The ISAPI extension is nowhere near ready for distribution, lacking
some crucial features like: POST support, robust C++ code dealing with
the interpreter (I know C++ well, but I am not proficient at programming
to the Python C api or the ISAPI). If anybody is interested in the
source they can reply to me and I'll mail it.

--

Vennlig hilsen

Syver Enstad