Gadfly-1.0rc1 Errors

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Sat May 18 13:45:38 EDT 2002

This is not failing because a file is open imo; it's failing because you're
trying to remove an non-empty directory. Windows won't do that directly. It
would be nice if shutils.rmtree took an '-f' flag analgous to the force flag
of rm on Unix and did the right thing on windows, which is delete all the
files in the selected dir(s) and then deleted the directory(s).

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA