Zaurus and Python, a good combination

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Mon May 20 21:24:26 EDT 2002

News to me that Intel crushed Digital with their patents... and BTW, ARM is
an english production (http://www.arm.com/) that Digital was a 2nd source
for. Did Digital make some important enhancements to the ARM architecture? I
vaguely recall some fab improvements they where given credit for...

IMO Digital fell due to bad management (more like stupid, incompetent),
brain-dead marketing, greed and de-emphasis of and inabilty to apply R&D to
the marketplace.

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA