NT, cgi, & python

VanPopering dvanpope at bookworm.suffolk.lib.ny.us
Wed May 22 09:58:11 EDT 2002

I took my time and tried to compose the question a bit more completely.
I think something is assumed that I know, but dont.

I have never done this sort of things before obviosuly.

I am trying to create a survey on my library web page.

        http://sohd.suffolk.lib.ny.us/survey.html

This, on the server is actually in:
        C:\InetPub\wwwroot\survey.html

My server is Windows NT4

I created C:\cgi-bin and put these in it:
        gypsymail.err
        gypsymail.py
        gypsyutils.py
and a C:\cgi-bin\templates folder with these in it:
        defaultconfig.txt
        template.txt

I have included
      gypsymail.py
      defaultconfig.txt
      template.txt
as attachments - perhaps you can see what is wrong ifyou have a
moment. I would greatly appreaciate any suggestions.  I an excited
about learning python and thought this would be a nice way to start
playing with it.

Thanks for anything you can do!

-David
dvanpope at suffolk.lib.ny.us