Hello Newb here

don donald.braman at yale.edu
Thu May 9 16:46:40 EDT 2002

I would recommend spending a week with the book "Learning Python". If you
are really ambitious, you can probably get through it in a few days. But
then you want to retain the information, so a week is probably safer.

Then I would move on to another book, "Python Web Programming". If you spend
long days at it, you can move through this in about two weeks. This will
give you a lot of practical knowledge about how to build useful programs.

Then go out and look at other people's code for a week and screw around on
your own.

I think that's about as good as you can get in a month.

-d

news:_ujC8.155$wG1.137 at nwrddc04.gnilink.net...