Message queueing

jaf jaf at lcsaudio.com
Fri May 3 02:33:25 EDT 2002

Hi Noah,

If I may be so bold as to plug my own software, I think you will
find that MUSCLE does a good job of implementing message-queues-over-
TCP.
It has lots of other features as well, which I won't recount here--but
I will
note that it is open source, and includes a Python implementation of
the
client API.

http://www.lcscanada.com/muscle/index.html

Cheers,