no buffer space available error

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Fri May 17 19:05:22 EDT 2002

sebastien wrote:

> Is there a way in python to have the same information as in netstat. I
> could call netstat but it is a little bit slow.

Don't think so.  That's a lower level OS issue.  Maybe some of the
win32 stuff can do it.

> The shutdown method : s.shutdown(2) for example
> does not work with my socket. Is it ok to use it with non blocking
> socket ?

What does "not work" mean?  I suggest posting an exception traceback,
preferably with a tiny snippet from an interactive prompt session
showing a subset of your code failing.

I don't think it cares about non-blocking sockets, though I could
be wrong, but I know it doesn't work with server sockets (i.e. the
ones that are listening, not the sockets for each client connection
that is accepted).

We're past the edge of my expertise and knowledge here... sorry.

-Peter