"One Bullet is never enough" Paper

David K. Trudgett dkt at registriesltd.com.au
Mon May 20 22:39:11 EDT 2002

On Monday 2002-05-20 at 18:53:48 -0700, David LeBlanc wrote:

> Also worth noting is that C# has COM intimately embedded in it and COM is
> not free on (Li|U)nix. What's the big deal about C# anyway? It's mostly just
> Java slathered with COM and marketing hype.

For those who don't know, C# is simply Microsoft's Java killer,
developed after Microsoft became purturbed after being unable to
subvert the openness of Java (which itself isn't as open as many would
like, by the way). Those who use C# are, knowingly or not, supporting
the systematic crushing of open standards.

This is all my opinion only, of course. May contain traces of nuts.

David Trudgett