Stripped down python

Michael Gilfix mgilfix at eecs.tufts.edu
Sun May 5 16:25:59 EDT 2002

  I think someone had a thread going a while back on this but I can't
find it in the archive or in any searches. Has anyone done any work on
creating a stripped down version of python: essentially, I want all
the core functionality of python (parser, compiler, and core objects)
without any of the library functionality. I'm also interested in
eliminating as many external dependencies of the interpreter so I can
embed just the core language and not worry any external issues.

                   -- Mike

--
Michael Gilfix
mgilfix at eecs.tufts.edu